11 August 2008

How Many States Have You Visited?


Here's a fun link I learned about. You can click on this site's list of states and see how many you've visited. This trip has given us a chance to see many parts of the U.S. which we've never seen before, so it's fun to see how much of the map we can fill in.

For the record, I'm including states in which I've visited solely by having a layover in one of their airports. These include Nevada, Washington, Oregon, and Minnesota. Also note that as of tomorrow, I can add Oklahoma, and by Tuesday, Texas and Louisiana. (If I can get to Mississippi or Arkansas, I'll have made a ring around the country with a weird miswestern gap.)

1 comment:

ALIVE said...

I am currently at 34 (with three of these being exclusively lay over states). Pretty Cool.